BOUNDARIES & TOUCH
- Vanessa De Smet -
A JOURNEY OF BOUNDARIES, DESIRES & CONNECTION
Are you able to set a clear boundary, knowing that the other may feel hurt?
Do you pretend to give that hug for the other, or secretly for yourself?
Do you dare to ask exactly what you want, without feeling guilty?
Are you taking responsibility for your domain, or do you easily point your finger to the other?
The moment you step into connection, you quickly bump into topics such as boundaries, desires and integrity. It then becomes important to see, what is my domain, what do I have a right to? And equally, what am I responsible for? And can I respect someone else's domain?
During this journey we will use somatic techniques, communication and non-sexual touch to help you feel your patterns regarding these topics. You are invited to make new choices towards a more authentic connection. All this happens in a safe place, with other explorers and guidance.
A single workshop will not simply flip your patterns around. This requires time, repetition, integration and deepening. Therefore I offer you the basics into a new self-practice. One that has the potential to change the fundamental dynamics of your relationships, both with yourself and others.
WHAT ARE WE PLAYING WITH?
- you take time to feel what it is your truly want
- you get a clear image of ‘your domain’
- you speak from your authentic desire
- you clearly communicate boundaries and agreements
- you practice saying and receiving a ‘no’
- you speak your full ‘yes’ and choose pleasure
- you learn to safely receive
- you are touched, exactly as you want
- you give from a clean and clear place
- you research: who is this touch for?
- you will slow down, feel and play like children do